Thursday, May 19, 2005
Jeffrey Walter, and attorny for the city council of Martinez, CA compiled this list of contribution limits for some California cities as of May 19, 2005. I'm posting it as a reference to those who may be interested, but I haven't double checked these myself.
1. San Jose: $100/person for primary election; $100/person for general election; $250/person for mayoral primary election; $250/person for mayoral general election.
2. Anaheim: $1,000/person per election cycle.
Oaks: $250/person per election cycle.
Creek: $100/per person per election cycle (adjusted by CPI).
Clara: $250/per person per election cycle.
Beach: $250/per person per election cycle.
7. Cupertino: $100/per person per election cycle.
Beach: $300/per person per election cycle.
9. Vista: $300/per person per election cycle.
10. Escondido: $250/per person per election cycle.
11. Concord: $1,000/per person per election cycle.
12. Oakland: $100/per person (but $500/per person if voluntary expenditure ceilings are adopted).
13. Petaluma: $500/per person per 2-year election cycle (as of July 7, 2003).